Here are a few updates based on the snow days:
2nd Quarter Report Cards will go home on Monday
- Please see the note in the Report Card about Special Grades (Art, Music, and PE) not populating on the some students' copies of the card. Any student who is performing below grade level benchmarks will be contacted by the teacher.
- mClass parent letters will come home either with the Report Card on in the next two weeks. These letters update parents on their child's reading skills. Students are then graded in the green, yellow or red depending on their scores. Any student in the red is identified as needing reading intervention.
- Any child not making progress toward meeting grade level expectations will receive a comment on his or her report card. Students who still are not making progress by the mid-point of the 3rd quarter will receive a Retention/Intervention Letter detailing what the school is doing to help your child.
Literacy Night has been rescheduled for Thursday, February 6th
- 5:30 3rd Grade Parent Meeting in the Media Center, Children will be supervised in a 3rd Grade classroom by staff volunteers, Spanish Presentation in a 3rd Grade Classroom
- 6:00 Dinner served for all pre-registered families
- 6:30 Literacy Night activities for all WES Families
100th Day of School February 10th
Full-Body Pictures will be February 11th
The Boosterthon Fun Run has been moved to February 12th. Please help our PTA and school raise funds for our new outdoor equipment and for next year's PTA general budget. Here are some of the amazing plans to continue the campus renovations!